Why high capacity magazines will not be available in the future:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to CO State Rep. Diana DeGette (D) "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available." (April 2, 2013, Denver Post forum)

This idiot doesnt even know that magazines are RELOADABLE! But I guess she is still qualified to determine whether the sheeple should be allowed to own them.

Either that or she is also planning to try and ban bullets too?!

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think what she is saying is to ban ammunition in the future and therefore the high capacity magazines will decrease over time because no one has ammo for them or can afford the ammo! Stack your crates deep.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Potheads mellow out, they don't always dumb out. A pothead couldn't give 2 shyts about your magazine size or your bullet/ammo/cartridge/round/whatever they want to call it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom