Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say it's responsible adults choosing not to bear a child they can't financially and/or emotionally care for behind abortion, but that's for another day.
I'm not getting into the gay marriage or abortion debate but I will say that responsible people take measures to prevent pregnancy. I know a handful of people who have had abortions and I would not classify any of them as responsible but quite the opposite. The fact that they were irresponsible people who made poor decisions contributed directly to their "need" to have an abortion.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not getting into the gay marriage or abortion debate but I will say that responsible people take measures to prevent pregnancy. I know a handful of people who have had abortions and I would not classify any of them as responsible but quite the opposite. The fact that they were irresponsible people who made poor decisions contributed directly to their "need" to have an abortion.

That's been the case with the few I've known too. Far from responsible.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm not getting into the gay marriage or abortion debate but i will say that responsible people take measures to prevent pregnancy. I know a handful of people who have had abortions and i would not classify any of them as responsible but quite the opposite. The fact that they were irresponsible people who made poor decisions contributed directly to their "need" to have an abortion.

liberals?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like these irresponsible people you know who make bad decisions habitually would make great parents.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say it's responsible adults choosing not to bear a child they can't financially and/or emotionally care for behind abortion, but that's for another day.

At least the married queers can maybe one day adopt some of the accidental/ unwanted crotch fruit this state so frequently lets ripen into the leeches the fiscally conservative love to bemoan.

Besides, as doctorjj Condeleeza Rice taught us, the best way to right such a moral wrong is not through legislation. Like segregation would have ended on its own without the CRA...abortion would disappear on its own without government bans and tight regulations if it's really a moral wrong. Government is not the answer, remember?

Correct. Government is not the answer.

If you read my post, you'd see that I said my opinion wasn't based just on Condy Rice's opinion, but that wouldn't allow you to dismiss my post so easily.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom