Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we don't thin the herd mother nature will.... Eventually. /pro choice post (flame guards up)

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have more crass things to say about abortion, but that's old hat, and it used to be against the rules to bring up the topic. I don't think I've ever brought it up. It gets brought up in a good percentage of threads by someone, though. Funny, handy, non sequitur.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say it's responsible adults choosing not to bear a child they can't financially and/or emotionally care for behind abortion, but that's for another day.

I certainly noticed that you completely avoided the question as to whether it was conservatives that advocated abortion.

Obviously, you know it to not be true. Oh, and while I will profess that an large number of conservatives could likely go to Hell, I suspect that there may be a whole lot more liberals and "progressives" than conservatives. But, what do I know of that? I'm not God.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how society works - we dictate, enforce and punish those who act upon values that are different from society's: murderers, rapists, thieves, tax evaders, wife-beaters, child-abusers etc get hunted down, restrained and punished.

If you don't like it - change the society values through a due process, or find a society that lines up with your values.

Next time I violate your societal contract, would you please come dictate, enforce, and punish me personally? I think I'd really like that.

I'm with Hensch. I'm tired of paying for your failed society, and I don't care what side of the fence yer on or your opinions of what is best for me.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time I violate your societal contract, would you please come dictate, enforce, and punish me personally? I think I'd really like that.

Why personally? I diligently and faithfully pay my taxes so that police does it for me...

Next time you get pulled over for speeding - you should tell the cop: " I'm tired of paying for your failed society, and I don't care what side of the fence yer on or your opinions of what is best for me."

Good luck!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why personally? I diligently and faithfully pay my taxes so that police does it for me...

Next time you get pulled over for speeding - you should tell the cop: " I'm tired of paying for your failed society, and I don't care what side of the fence yer on or your opinions of what is best for me."

Good luck!

Funny, I did just that. The cop told me the FBI has it all wrong, they should a went with the .40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom