Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a truly free country, gays could be married in their gay churches, no one would have to recognize it who did not want to, venders could choose who they do business with, and the government, state or federal, would have no reason to recognize any marriage. This country is an abomination of real freedom.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a truly free country, gays could be married in their gay churches, no one would have to recognize it who did not want to, venders could choose who they do business with, and the government, state or federal, would have no reason to recognize any marriage. This country is an abomination of real freedom.

Million dollar idea... someone should start a gay super-church like Joel Osteen and the like... that's going to make someone tax-deductibly rich as hell!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Million dollar idea... someone should start a gay super-church like Joel Osteen and the like... that's going to make someone tax-deductibly rich as hell!

I've been researching that angle. Preaching to Gays, whores and others on the fringes of society. I'd need about 12 buddies, a lil wine and some bread. Dunno if a guy could pull it off, maybe, if they got real lucky, it'd take hold and ppl would join up.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been researching that angle. Preaching to Gays, whores and others on the fringes of society. I'd need about 12 buddies, a lil wine and some bread. Dunno if a guy could pull it off, maybe, if they got real lucky, it'd take hold and ppl would join up.

It's ok, later on, I am sure we can still find a jury that will vote "death penalty" for you in some cool way, innocent or not.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gives the phrase "fishers of men" a whole new meaning.
Tax exemption for the bonus.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You'll need a bass boat to get the fish. Tax deductible!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There was a guy here several years ago who got some preacher certificate or ordained or something. The Church that hired him didn't take too kindly to him ministering at strip clubs in the evenings ... damned if I can remember his screen name ... :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom