Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There was a guy here several years ago who got some preacher certificate or ordained or something. The Church that hired him didn't take too kindly to him ministering at strip clubs in the evenings ... damned if I can remember his screen name ... :scratch:

Ya gotta lay the hands on em if you're gonna heal em.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya gotta lay the hands on em if you're gonna heal em.

Funny you should say that. He said something similar to the church committee that informed him his services were no longer required by the congregation. He was a real character. Man, I wish I could remember his name ...

He spent an inordinate amount of time trying to convince me to meet him "for coffee" ... Then, when he realized I was a dry hole, he started hitting on SoonerDVM ... too bad for him she and I were shooting buddies ... :P

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Funny you should say that. He said something similar to the church committee that informed him his services were no longer required by the congregation. He was a real character. Man, I wish I could remember his name ...

He spent an inordinate amount of time trying to convince me to meet him "for coffee" ... Then, when he realized I was a dry hole, he started hitting on SoonerDVM ... too bad for him she and I were shooting buddies ... :P

Omg. I can imagine. We've had some winners here over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom