Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I created a couple more screen names....now my url thingy got banned.

If i was a tech savvy I'd make that forum ban me everyday.

Thank God OSA ain't as intolerant, hypocritical and self righteous as that forum.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What do you expect from a bunch of bible thumpers?

I dunno if it's against our rules to bash another forum. But sin ain't to be discussed, can't question the Bible, Polygamy ain't to be discussed, You ain't welcome if you're Catholic or Orthodox, miracles cannot be disputed and get this, you CAN speak in tongues on a forum.

Do not question how that last part is possible, especially if you use "potty mouth" language.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you expect from a bunch of bible thumpers?

Same as a bunch of far left wackos it seems.

I dunno if it's against our rules to bash another forum. But sin ain't to be discussed, can't question the Bible, Polygamy ain't to be discussed, You ain't welcome if you're Catholic or Orthodox, miracles cannot be disputed and get this, you CAN speak in tongues on a forum.

Do not question how that last part is possible, especially if you use "potty mouth" language.

At Kos the kiddies got pissed and banned me because I said raising the minimum wage was not a good idea at the time when they were all talking about how great it was but the evil Republicans just wanted to hold down the poor. :P :P

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I created a couple more screen names....now my url thingy got banned.

If i was a tech savvy I'd make that forum ban me everyday.

Thank God OSA ain't as intolerant, hypocritical and self righteous as that forum.

So you don't know what a proxy is?

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we've had fisting, abortion, totalitarian cheerleaders, bible thumpers, near threats over lack of "stones", and drinking alone.
Did I miss anything?

I don't recall seeing how gay marriage will lead to bestiality, so I'll just throw that out there.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't recall seeing how gay marriage will lead to bestiality, so I'll just throw that out there.

It won't. It's just the typical knee-jerk reaction of wild speculation. (Remember how open carry will lead to public shootouts?) Legal gay marriage will become law of the land, nothing will change, life will go on.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won't. It's just the typical knee-jerk reaction of wild speculation. (Remember how open carry will lead to public shootouts?) Legal gay marriage will become law of the land, nothing will change, life will go on.

Having seen some pics of the newlywed gay couples, I believe bestiality has been legalized recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom