Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the difference between forcing someone to perform a gay marriage ceremony and forcing a carpenter to build a sod house, or forcing a farmer to grow marijuana?

Woody

We need more details. Do the carpenter and farmer refuse to do business with gay people?

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see anything that says anything about gays in Romans ch1.

Sorry for the King James version. The relevant verses are 27 & 32, I've included the rest for context.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't like it - change the society values through a due process, or find a society that lines up with your values.

I am certainly glad my ancestors didn't think this way. My great x8 grandpa and his three teenage sons were part of that merry little band of 3 percenter bastards who drug the rest of "society" kicking and screaming into revolution and independence.

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahaha yeah ok I don't see you challenging any men... or women for that matter.

I bruise easily. All this internet tough talk scares me.
Some of the implied badassery by the womenfolk here remind me of Infowar Rebel's boasting.
Are you all superstar shooters, martial arts experts, or what?

This "chip on shoulder", "I am woman!" ego is exactly why I wouldn't want a hormonal disaster in charge of anything more important than chocolate cake.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This "chip on shoulder", "I am woman!" ego is exactly why I wouldn't want a hormonal disaster in charge of anything more important than chocolate cake.

malialitman.files.wordpress.com_2013_08_hillary_clinton_pointing.jpg

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bruise easily. All this internet tough talk scares me.
Some of the implied badassery by the womenfolk here remind me of Infowar Rebel's boasting.
Are you all superstar shooters, martial arts experts, or what?

I'm not a superstar shooter, I never claimed to be, but I can handle a weapon or two. I'm not a martial arts expert, I never claimed to be, But I know some tricks. I'm not an internet badass, But I did manage to save my own life with my own wits, I did not come out unscathed but I'm alive and thats what matters. I'm strong, I work hard, I take care of my family & my business. I don't have a chip on my shoulder I just don't like fuc-king assholes or mentally weak people like you. I don't have an I am woman ego, I loathe and despise feminists, I have a I am a human being that is capable of doing whatever I put my mind to ego.
this isn't internet tough talk, I am the same person online and off you don't know me in real life so you wouldn't have any way to believe that, but its truth.
I think its hysterical & pathetic that you have such low self worth that you think you have to troll bait women to get them to talk to you. It's twice as hilarious that you think your the one doing the baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom