Wide Open Trigger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Second, It comes with a polymer box so you can install it when needed???

Well... Who doesn't take their trigger out and store it securely in a polymer box after every use? That's just being a responsible gun owner right there...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well... Who doesn't take their trigger out and store it securely in a polymer box after every use? That's just being a responsible gun owner right there...

Especially since it’s SO easy to remove the trigger assembly right out the side of the lower. No removal of the upper needed!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I didn't realize that firing semi auto, faster, was a problem. Second, It comes with a polymer box so you can install it when needed???
It gives one the ability to fire insanely fast. Like Jerry Miculek fast. If ever there was a fully semiautomatic that a democrat cried about this would be it.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Animating it the way they did, clearly showing the individual trigger pulls, goes a long way to explaining to the layman how this works.
Watching it in person I could see how someone who's not one of us could think it was a machine gun.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As his shooting instructor, I do declare that he’s using too much trigger finger in the animation.
17 Design should engineer the side-swapping trigger AR lower and patent it.

J/k on the side-swapping lower

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If ever there was a fully semiautomatic that a democrat cried about this would be it.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't give a rat's a55 anymore what makes democrats...or anyone else...cry when it comes to gun rights. Democrats don't need an excuse to piss and moan about guns. If it wasn't the FRT it would be (and is...) something else. Like 'ghost guns'. Or a 'shoulder thing that goes up'.

They just won't be happy until they destroy everything great about this country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom