Wild Bunch 1911 Style Holster and Belt Makers....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just bought a sweet 1976 Colt MKIV 70 Series and I want a few holster and belt maker names to look at their site.

The ones I know and have done business with already:

Kirkpatrick
El Paso
Rick Bachman

Been looking at Ted Blocker rigs.

Here's some samples of what I'm looking for;

www.kirkpatrickleather.com_img_products_full_deputy_marshall_gunbelt.jpg

I really like the floral carved....just not the fancy belt buckle.

www.kirkpatrickleather.com_img_products_full_marshall_custom_gunbelt.jpg

www.wrtcleather.com_1_ckd_1_2008_cr_21_tighe_rig_004.jpg

Throw the makers names out and websites you know about or have done business with....THANKS!!!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
had a rig made by this guy, he does quite fine work and is very reasonably priced. He's also quite open to custom work and will bend over backwards to please. I have his double holster rig with spare crossdraw holster, and a full shotgun belt. I couldn't be happiier. It's all very well made, all heavy duty. It's what I compete with.

http://gibymadegunleather.com/main_page.html

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You already have them on your list, but I have a few Ted Blocker holsters and can say they're nice looking and solidly made, quality on the level of the one Mernickle I paid too much for. Recently bought a Threepersons style 1911 holster from El Paso Saddlery (via a third party vendor) - it was very nice but the retention strap was too long. Emailed EPS about the problem and they sent me a shipping label to return it saying they'd either make it right or make me another. Thought I'd pass it on in case it helps.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You already have them on your list, but I have a few Ted Blocker holsters and can say they're nice looking and solidly made, quality on the level of the one Mernickle I paid too much for. Recently bought a Threepersons style 1911 holster from El Paso Saddlery (via a third party vendor) - it was very nice but the retention strap was too long. Emailed EPS about the problem and they sent me a shipping label to return it saying they'd either make it right or make me another. Thought I'd pass it on in case it helps.

I realize I'm talking to myself, but wanted to update this post with a +1 for excellent service.

The holster I returned to El Paso Saddlery was shipped back to me the day after it arrived there, with the strap cut and snap relocated to make for a perfect fit. They also included a matching magazine pouch in the return box.

They just made the top of my go-to list for gun leather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom