So went out to Branson over the holiday and found some leather belts and holsters.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Figured I would share a couple pictures of them. Looked like some awesome work, would be very nice for some of the cowboy action shooters who want something very authentic to use. They also had a Glock holster but I didn't get a picture of it and I am sure custom work can be done.

20171123_212134.jpg
20171123_212203.jpg

Now for the bad news. It is actually within Silver Dollar City so unless you are going to be there with the kids/grand kids you may not want to actually buy a ticket and go in to get one. One of the full rigs that was fairly plain with belt and holster was around 350. Not knowing what this type of thing goes for I can't guess if that is a good price or not. The Glock holster I saw which was setup as an OWB was 50 if I remember right.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Judi LOL, well I had my own wife to deal with. She had to have two bags of pork rinds to bring home along with food and entertainment while we were there.

@n423 Agreed the leather shop was really cool and the smell was awesome. They don't make the big pieces like the jackets and things there but all the belts, hats and holsters they do.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Snifffffffffffffffffffff! I love the smell of leather. And gun smoke. And cordite. And especially that lingering odor after an artillery barrage. It's like Smellorama.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day at Crossroads mall they had a pipe/cigar shop that also sold leather goods. Just walking by the open door made you more manly. Puff out the chest, suck in the gut and put a little bounce in your step.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the mid-90's I managed a Tandy Leather store in So-Cal.

That first blast of leather aroma when you opened the door in the morning was intoxicating.

BTW,,,
$350.00 for a plain (un-tooled) belt/holster isn't all that high a price if the belt and holster were lined,,,
But if it was just one thickness of leather for each I think that's a tourist price.

Now having made that statement,,,
I make high-end custom gun-leather.

Depending on the level of stamping/carving and the style of the rig,,,
Mine start at a minimum of $425.00 for a belt/holster.

I charge $750.00 for a duplicate of this rig.

Most of these rigs are around $475.00 to $550.00.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom