Will help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Married people do not have to leave the same will, we didnt. My wife just did hers, she has PrePaid Legal as a job benefit and they helped her with it. I have a revocable trust. Our stuff is complicated because she has been married once before and Ive been 2 other times and our grown and gone children are from other people; then we had the mess of dealing with the assets that we each owned before we were married to each other and then the assets we have amassed together and who it all went to, etc etc. Plus I had family assets already in trusts before we married.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be careful not all of the print and sign wills are valid in Oklahoma. My grandfather had one signed and witnessed and it was thrown out of probate.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lawyer told me that a simple will prepared without witnesses is easily overturned. That said, my stepdad drew up a will, took it to a tag agency had them type pout what he wanted (I believe he copied the info from another will) paid each gal there $20 to witness the will and it was done and it did pass inspection in probate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom