William Henry Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to justify the prices - no different than a Rolex or a Wilson Combat...

Anyway, I was sold with the overall material and fit/finish. These are truly works of art that you can carry and use daily...

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't knock ATS34. It can be a great blade. I've got a skinner that George Englebretson made, I skinned one deer and skinned and completely processed a second deer with it and it will still shave the hair off your arm.

Beautiful knife you have there, BTW.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
George built a wonderful knife. He cryo treated his ATS34 blades. Cryo is the the difference between a good blade and an awesome blade. Very few production knives have been afforded the time or expense of a cryogenic bath.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one that a friend got me for Christmas back in the late '90s (I forget the model, but it's the same profile as yours, but with a shiny blade, CF scales, and titanium lock and clip), and it's one of my favorite knives. It also remains in my safe--I used to carry it all the time, but I took finding it after losing it a second(!) time as a sign from God...

I have a CRKT that has a similar profile, but there's no comparison between the two.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another quick note on George Englebretzen knives( by George )He was very reazonable with hos pricing. Fixed blade tapered tang with liners and a leather sheath around 175-185. He definatley wasn't in ot for the money. Now that same knife unused will fetch $350-500 TO THE RIGBT GUY.

Latest posts

Top Bottom