Winchester M-22 1000 round packs.. 49.99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went ahead and transfered $165.43 per your PM per box. Not sure I understand the Nigerian anti-scam fee, or the Palette recycling fee, but it sounds legit.

I went ahead and checked the "Donate $5 additional dollars to the Obama fund" as well. seemed like the kosher thing to do.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM inbound with PayPal address. Oh, did I mention hidden fees? I have handling charges and I've got to pay my employees. Plus my out of pocket for gas, hazmat charges and other misc. business expenses (food, tire wear, mileage, internet fee, re-packaging fee, passenger mileage, tolls charges) plus my normal flat hourly fee...min of 4 hours at 56.00 per/H. (Smirk)

WOAH WOAH WOAH!! You forgot the most important $.035/rd finder's fee! And the flat rate fee of $20 for having a life and not camping out at a store.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went ahead and transfered $165.43 per your PM per box. Not sure I understand the Nigerian anti-scam fee, or the Palette recycling fee, but it sounds legit.

I went ahead and checked the "Donate $5 additional dollars to the Obama fund" as well. seemed like the kosher thing to do.

Lmao. Good comeback. Aviator - 1. famousaj - nil

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH!! You forgot the most important $.035/rd finder's fee! And the flat rate fee of $20 for having a life and not camping out at a store.

He said that was built into the price, so I wouldn't see a separate fee on my recurring payments bill. He was nice enough to wave the brass core deposit and told me I didn't need to gather my spent casings for return, which is a great deal if you ask me!

famousaj, you rock dude!

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said that was built into the price, so I wouldn't see a separate fee on my recurring payments bill. He was nice enough to wave the brass core deposit and told me I didn't need to gather my spent casings for return, which is a great deal if you ask me!

famousaj, you rock dude!

sounds like you got some ky with that deal at least, my deal with him he gave me sandpaper, i think i'm still bleeding!

Latest posts

Top Bottom