Woman flashes middle finger at Arlington Cemetery and posts on Facebook/brags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lindsey Stone's actions are obscene and show a great disrespect of those who fallen in battle. I just hope that she and her accomplise in the posting of the picture on Facebook do lose their JOBS and suffer the embarrassment/humiliation that they so rightly deserve.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236012/Lindsey-Stone-flashes-middle-finger-Arlington-National-Cemetery-posts-photo-Facebook-brag-it.html
Outrage after woman flashes middle finger at Arlington National Cemetery and posts photo to Facebook to brag about it
By Leslie Larson
PUBLISHED: 17:30 EST, 20 November 2012 | UPDATED: 09:43 EST, 21 November 2012

Last edited:

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes in life. It was very disrespectful what they did in Arlington but may we show them grace and we hope they have learned a valuable life lesson. In today's economy I would not want anyone to lose there employment over a sophomoric act. Part of the problem is how we as America have not instilled into emerging generations the respect of those that have laid their life down so that someone does have the freedom to post such a disrespectfull act. Better than losing their jobs would be for them to serve in a veterans in some matter so their patriotism and respect would flourish.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May be one day one of her children will lay in Arlington, then she can remember and perhaps understand. I don't get why anyone would think it was ok to disrespect people she more than likely did not know, who gave the last full measure of their devotion.
I guess I'm just not much on symbolic acts if you have to parade them in front of other people to get satisfaction.

Last edited:

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes in life. It was very disrespectful what they did in Arlington but may we show them grace and we hope they have learned a valuable life lesson. In today's economy I would not want anyone to lose there employment over a sophomoric act. Part of the problem is how we as America have not instilled into emerging generations the respect of those that have laid their life down so that someone does have the freedom to post such a disrespectfull act. Better than losing their jobs would be for them to serve in a veterans in some matter so their patriotism and respect would flourish.

I'm not sure she would ever understand as the company she works(ed) for helps vets and disabled adults. If she doesn't understand their sacrifice doing that for a living I feel as though nothing will make her understand, sadly enough.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Stone and Schuh, don't let the door hit you on your back side on your way out!:angry3::rubhands:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236670/Nonprofit-fires-women-sparked-outrage-online-posting-photo-woman-flashes-middle-finger-Arlington-National-Cemetery.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Nonprofit fires the two women who sparked outrage online after posting a photo in which one woman flashes her middle finger at Arlington National Cemetery
By Hayley Peterson and Leslie Larson
PUBLISHED:00:00 EST, 21 November 2012| UPDATED: 22:31 EST, 21 November 2012

Latest posts

Top Bottom