Woot has Voodoo Tactical cases today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the link for $50 (+$5 shipping for your entire order on the same day):

http://sport.woot.com/offers/voodoo-tactical-discreet-30-weapons-case?ref=cnt_dly_wobtn

Found it at Amazon for $95 + free shipping (non Prime):

http://www.amazon.com/Voodoo-Tactic...1431952767&sr=8-9&keywords=voodoo+tactical+30

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_61pfLkur7RL._SL1200_.jpg

I think I'm gonna pick up a couple... also at Major Surplus, TopSpecUS, OpticsPlanet, Ebay and NewEgg it's $95. So, while Woot's firearms related stuff isn't always the greatest deal, this one seems not too bad. Looks like a decent soft case for short and/or collapsible rifles. Currently going through the site to see what else I want to add to my order for free shipping.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason the price is cheap is not because they are better than others.
Its because the low-lifes at woot are violating the MAPS dealer agreement.
They do this and VooDoo will probably allow them to get away with it.
If a local dealer tries selling at that price VooDoo would cut them off real fast.

Just another brand most dealer won't touch.

Dealer $58.85 Maps $94.95 Retail $117.00

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe Woot isn't a licensed dealer? Maybe the bags sold for **** and got cleared out by a high-volume dealer and Woot ended up with them at below dealer pricing? Why is Woot bound by VooDoo's Dealer Agreement if they're not a dealer?

I mean... who should you be mad at here? I'm not a huge fan of MAPs... Let's face it, it's a case of a manufacturer and dealer creating an artificial price point for an item, hoping to pressure the market. In a situation like I described above, it's a case of that price point not being supported by the market and the "back door" dealers providing the release of goods that were priced out of competition. It's a win for me. Let the market bear what it can bear. If your product is great, then it will sell. If your product is ok, then it might sell slower if you demand top-dollar for it. Just my opinion... I don't consider Woot to be "low-lifes".

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason the price is cheap is not because they are better than others.
It's because Woot! is primarily a close-out retailer. They're selling the stuff that other retailers (and/or wholesalers) couldn't, and they're selling it cheap because they bought it cheap.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im not trying to f*ck anybody's sunshine here but the worst soft case I ever bought was a voodoo tactical shotgun case. I loaded it down pretty good and used it often but I have abused other, similar cases that have endured much better. This was bought about 4 years ago so im not sure if the quality has improved since then.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it also has 2 sling mounts...on opposite sides of the zipper (like the one at woot)...so you have to unclip the sling to fully unzip it...Maybe some of you more tacticool cats out there know a trick about mounting the sling differently but that has always chapped me about this bag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom