How about a "Christmas Gift Ideas" thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So, maybe here's a place to put some cool ideas for Christmas gifts, especially firearms or outdoor-related products.

So, to kick it off, here's a deal on W00T (www.woot.com) for the NCStar carbine carry cases/bags. I think these are a great deal, I have bought several of them from Woot and they always come through and the bags are really nice.

They come in 36", 42", 46" and 55". I know some of you may say, "Ewwww, NCStar," but seriously, these cases have over 1100 reviews on Amazon with an AVERAGE rating of 4.7 stars. I want to get more of these, but I already have 4. lol

I think these are a great gift for Christmas, and they're right now running $50-70 on Amazon, and $38-46 on Woot, and they have $5 shipping for everything.

I'm also going to be ordering some of these very cool Star Wars blueprint posters they have up here for both my son and my father-in-law. Perfect for the sci-fi nerd in your life.

So post 'em up, folks, let's see what other real deals you have found out there!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I use a lot of rope and twine like 550 cord or larger like anchor rope.
Of course you need to know how to tie a knot.
I do not like those cheap thin ratchet straps The 2" wide or wider ones are ok ..some of them anyway.

Rope, chains and booms and of course lead as in sinker lead or bullet lead.
As far as deals I have no Idea.
I try and make most of my gifts like a smoker or BBQ grill and heavy duty benches from cedar trees I have cut down.

Those blueprint posters are cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom