World's best Zastaza PAP AK-47 conversion from Two Rivers Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have the same problem, bro. Maybe we need to plan a build weekend.

We do need to! I have the bolt cutter rivet too, and a big press to get the barrel out of the trunion. I still have this Walker cylinders and converter ring that you need. Might even have a 45 Colt chamber ream.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just picked up my Zastava PAP converted by Two Rivers Arms and couldn't be happier. The workmanship is excellent and while the finished product wasn't cheap, it is a good value.

I would have been disappointed in a Dremel-job and it was worth the cost to have them disassemble the rifle and properly machine the parts.

SANY5476.jpgSANY5478.jpgSANY5482.jpgSANY5483.jpg

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just picked up my PAP from Two Rivers Arms and couldn't be happier with their work. It wasn't cheap, but the conversion is excellent and much better than can be done with a Dremel. To do it right, the rifle really needs the barrel pressed out and te receiver drilled down for proper machine work. Two Rivers replaced the FCG, piston, muzzle break and hand guard to ensure 922(r) compliance and milled the forward trunnion and receiver magazine opening to accept the double stack magazine. They also installed an M70 bolt and milled the forward trunnion feed ramp to ensure proper feeding from any double stack magazine. While the barrel was pressed out, they chucked it in the lathe to turn on a muzzle thread. They assembled the rifle and test fired it. I also bought a Bulgarian magazine and a Yugo M70 cover to delete the worthless picatinny rail Zastava drilled into the factory cover.

In phase II,, I want them to build a new receiver with a standard M70 rear trunnion, which will complete the conversion to Yugo M70 configuration.

I can't wait to send some lead down range.

View attachment 19253View attachment 19254SANY5481.jpgView attachment 19256

Latest posts

Top Bottom