World's smallest center fire pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not a centerfire but pretty darn small .. years ago purchased a watch makers work bench complete with a full set of tools. it came with all sorts of exotic tools like a watch maker's lathe, staking tools and lots of boxes of watch parts.

the watch maker tool set allegedly belonged to an Oklahoma gangster during the Bonnie and Clyde era that robbed 20+ banks ...

inside one of those boxes was this ...

patent filed in 1929 .. go to page 26

the JM Fisher Co was formed 1885 era .. is this cooool or what?

s25.postimg.org_j5xi5ar67_DSC05504.jpg

s25.postimg.org_bbsb65tzj_DSC05503.jpg

watch staking tool
s25.postimg.org_8kdmtakun_DSC05505.jpg

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bonified tool nut here .. having a full blown watch maker's tool set sure is pretty handy to have around.

every drawer in this watch maker's cabinet is packed to the gills with all sorts of exotic tools for precision work.

s25.postimg.org_rf9djpkwd_DSC05509.jpg

s25.postimg.org_jl8rybd3h_DSC05507.jpg

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah that is my EDC, its a little bulky for summer carry so I may pick up a suppressor for it and use it as a nightstand gun for those warmer months.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not a centerfire but pretty darn small .. years ago purchased a watch makers work bench complete with a full set of tools. it came with all sorts of exotic tools like a watch maker's lathe, staking tools and lots of boxes of watch parts.

the watch maker tool set allegedly belonged to an Oklahoma gangster during the Bonnie and Clyde era that robbed 20+ banks ...

inside one of those boxes was this ...

[

Uses a primer, seems like a centerfire to me.