• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB… Keltec p32 or Ruger LCP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the P3AT (.380), they are great little guns but as you may know, they have said it is a "carry often, shoot little" gun. I don't know if that applies to the .32. You might also check out the newer LCP2. If my Kel-Tec wears out beyond repair, then that is what I am getting.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Carried the P32 as EDC during the mid 90s. probably 500 rounds thru two different guns. never a feeding issue. just a bit more recoil than a 22. accurate at self defense ranges just looking down the slide top. always a little concerned about the 32 acp power. carried FMJs to have at least some penetration. bought the P3AT in mid 2000s. my wife could handle the P32 but was uncomfortable with the 380 is such a light, small gun. still have the P3AT around when I need to carry in a leather pocket holster. b4 ammo got so expensive, I shot it often. 32 has approx twice the power of a 22 and some use the 22 for protection. all guns are compromises. I liked the P32 for being innovative in the 90s and kind of starting a redirected gun category at a very reasonable price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom