• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Wtb all glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slaymx53

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to buy gen 4 19s for around 400$ and older glocks or less popular like the g23 gen 3 for about 370$ and gen 5s for 500

Last edited:

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

8b62d219d24b006a40c3bf4f8bbeb704.gif

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Slaymx53

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you’re barking up the wrong tree here. The prices you stated are below the listed prices for new BL guns and you’re not going to find that here.

If you haven’t noticed, your ad has probably attracted attention you didn’t expect or want. Let me explain why. Your profile says that you’re age 23 and you have only posted two messages to THIS thread and this thread only since you’ve been a member here and your ad says you’re looking to buy all the Glocks you can lay your hands on.

The combination of your profile and the ad are suspicious. Are you a rich kid wanting to show off for your friends? Are you wanting arm the local gang? Are you trying to buy guns off the books to gain a profit at a gun show or arm a cartel with straw purchases? The kids I know that are in their twenties are trying to find a better paying job or in college, not looking for guns.

You’ll find (if you stay) that the members of this site are fairly close knit. We know one another and have known each other a long time. It doesn’t take much to activate the BS meter or see a scam in the works. The sarcasm already posted in the responses indicate the BS meter is already pegged at maximum.
Those are the prices I usually get them off armslist okc, and am a range member and a concealed carry permit holder, not looking to flip them for profit or sell to local gang just trying to get as amany as possible now that the far left is making any bill they can and hoping it sticks , also with the comments peloci made the other day , I feel like the Democratic Party will continue to come for guns so I would like to stack up on my arms and ammunition’s before it’s to late .

Latest posts

Top Bottom