• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Wtb all glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi Point, Jimenez, Davis, Lorcin, and Cobra all make guns that are superior to any Glock, and you can get them for thousands of dollars less. A good Jimenez 9mm, for example, should set you back no more than $800 or so. I would suggest that you raise your expectations a little bit.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Those are the prices I usually get them off armslist okc, and am a range member and a concealed carry permit holder, not looking to flip them for profit or sell to local gang just trying to get as amany as possible now that the far left is making any bill they can and hoping it sticks , also with the comments peloci made the other day , I feel like the Democratic Party will continue to come for guns so I would like to stack up on my arms and ammunition’s before it’s to late .
You're probably barking up the wrong tree if you think you're gonna walk in OSA and buy stuff cheap. Specially not getting to know folk. This place ain't Armslist. If you can buy em on Armslist, why come here? Usually here once you're an "established" member we sell guns to eachother at 26-47 cents on the dollar. Again I say Welcome to OSA!

Like some of the guns offered to you above.....yeah, I can buy that Ruger MK III from that member for around $2950 probably

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
You're probably barking up the wrong tree if you think you're gonna walk in OSA and buy stuff cheap. Specially not getting to know folk. This place ain't Armslist. If you can buy em on Armslist, why come here? Usually here once you're an "established" member we sell guns to each other at 26-47 cents on the dollar. Again I say Welcome to OSA!

Ooooooo! AM I an established member?

Latest posts

Top Bottom