• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB Wilton Bullet Vice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I could make that work if it wasn’t missing the base.
I was thinking the exact same thing. It’s missing the rotary base. They also painted it but didn’t bother to clean the handle up any. Doesn’t look like that good of a restore with the off-color. I have one from 1946. It’s not for sale. Just saying I like these old vices.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I was thinking the exact same thing. It’s missing the rotary base. They also painted it but didn’t bother to clean the handle up any. Doesn’t look like that good of a restore with the off-color. I have one from 1946. It’s not for sale. Just saying I like these old vices.
I like them too. I had one from the 50-60s that ended up getting stolen from my brothers shop about 15 years ago. I’ve had a few cheap ones but never replaced it. I do have a nice Wilton Baby Bullet that I found at a garage sale a few years back. But with small jaws, it limits me. 😀

3F957758-D7AA-471D-90D6-13744E82ED40.jpeg

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Keep your eyes peeled because you can find people that have these old bullet vises and have no idea their value. I may have a few floating around that I picked up for next to nothing and my buddy has one with 6-in jaws that he got for like $100. It's a beast.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Also, not all of the bullet vises had swivel bases. If you want swivel obviously keep an eye out for one but the one above may not be missing the swivel, it may not have come with it.

I think if it has a "N" on the end of the part number, it was a non swivel and if it has a "S" on the end of the part number it was a swivel.
350N = 3.5", stationary/non swivel
500S = 5" jaws, swivel

Latest posts

Top Bottom