Wyoming 'Lope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireFighter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
After I got done guiding this year, I was able to sneak off and do some antelope hunting with a couple of buddies. We had a blast and I was able to take a really nice buck. I thought I had enjoyed myself until dinner tonight. Then I really remembered why I love antelope hunting so much! I sure do love Wyoming.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
nice! one of the best steaks i've ever had was antelope. at first, i was thrown off by the purple color, but daayuum it's good.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After I got done guiding this year, I was able to sneak off and do some antelope hunting with a couple of buddies. We had a blast and I was able to take a really nice buck. I thought I had enjoyed myself until dinner tonight. Then I really remembered why I love antelope hunting so much! I sure do love Wyoming.
Nice antelope and rifle. Nice dish cooked up there too.
nice! one of the best steaks i've ever had was antelope. at first, i was thrown off by the purple color, but daayuum it's good.
I know several that said antelope were the best wild game steaks they ever had.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My dad and several of his friend went to Wyoming every year for about 15 years and hunting antelope and muley. Some times the antelope was the awesome, sometimes the dog wouldn't eat it. Just a complete crap shoot each year on whether it tasted good or not. Very random it seems like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom