XD 45 Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin (who is a retired gunnery sgt) broke down his XD 45 to clean it and really F*%@#D it up when reassembling it. After 10 minutes with a very large mallet and several choice words later, I got it apart. all that appears to be broken is the striker indicator.

Anybody got one or know where to get one? I want to finish this soon so he will give me my G29 back before it ends up like his XD!

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No clue how he hosed up the reassembly. I'm pretty new to owning firearms, and it's downright simple to put my XD 45 back together. The owners manual shows ya how, and there's youtube videos and such. Hope that's all that's broken, pretty inexpensive part to replace. Hope he learned his lesson :D GL!

Edit: I had a link previously, but it was for 9mm/40SW models. If I can find a place for the part I'll link it up.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually straightened the darned thing out and reassembled the pistol and it functioned flawlessly! I stepped out the back door of my downtown office and fired 3 rounds into the dirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom