Xdm handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbazabba73

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
glocks are great , tried them but i couldnt get used to the bump out at the bottom of the grip, even after i chopped off a 30 and 23c. sold em both to my dad who has one bad to the bone g34, which i like alot. i got an xdm 5.25 in 9mm while back, i immediately stippled the grip with the medium backstrap, installed a powder river ultimate trigger kit,titanium safety and striker then brike it in real good with bout 700-800 rounds. it is as accurate as my dads g34 with a custom fit barsto ported barrel . needless to say, it fits my hand perfect, shoots dead on, and recoil is easy. i got an xdm 5.25 bitone in .45 and am doing the same trigger/stipple treatment also. for me, the xdm is the best polymer pistol and glocks are second only bc the grip. i am building a glock tho but its nothing close to stock, timberwolf frame, flamed g35 slide with kkm comped .40 cal barrel and a kkm 9mm conversion barrel. i will get an xds when i can also.

abbazabba73

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1134.photobucket.com_albums_m606_abbazabba73_iphonepics3_12864.jpg
lol , figured out how to upload pics of my xdms!!

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to your local range rent a 4th gen GLOCK, the S&W pro, and XDM all in 9mm put about 100 rounds through each one and then make your own decision. I personally own all three and prefer my XDM over the other two. I will admit that i'm slightly impartial due to my XDM has an upgraded trigger, polished internals, and an upgraded spring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom