Xdm handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the XD and XDm in 9mm. Both were good guns. Both have a better grip then the Glock, but as always, I went back to Glock. I would go shoot one and see what you think.

If I may ask; why did you go back to Glock? Any particular reason?

C

Caliber

Thanks for the opinions, i tried both xdm and m&p and i decided on the xdm i like the way the grip is and i haven't decided what i'm going to use it for defintely not for comp well not until i can shoot the wings off a gnats ass anyways.oh and i have a glock 37 up for grabs if anyones interested

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't have to be a great shot to enjoy competitions, but you will become pretty damn good by competing. Shooters are always willing to share their knowledge and free advice is free.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I may ask; why did you go back to Glock? Any particular reason?
I was given a Glock Gen 1 straight out of high school. I thought it was the ugliest gun I had ever seen. About 10k rounds later I bought another. I have had 9 or 10 more from that time. I have seen the abuse they can take. I think I just feel comfortable with a Glock. I have had the XD9, XDm9, M&P9, M&P9c, and M&P40. They end up sitting in the safe while the Glock is on my side. I think the M&P and XD are great guns. I am just a Glock guy at heart. lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was given a Glock Gen 1 straight out of high school. I thought it was the ugliest gun I had ever seen. About 10k rounds later I bought another. I have had 9 or 10 more from that time. I have seen the abuse they can take. I think I just feel comfortable with a Glock. I have had the XD9, XDm9, M&P9, M&P9c, and M&P40. They end up sitting in the safe while the Glock is on my side. I think the M&P and XD are great guns. I am just a Glock guy at heart. lol

I'm hearing you.

C

Caliber

I owned glocks since i was 16 and only had a problem with my g22 it was the most un acurate thing i've evr owned it was a gen 2 and who knows what the guy did to it i got it from

triggerhappy2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have the xdm 45 and the xd 9mm sub and they are both grate guns . but i would go to the range and rent one first and see if it fits you bcause whats good for one person could be bad for another .

Latest posts

Top Bottom