Yes, I'm going there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems that the Supreme Court is rolling out some big decisions this week. I was chastised by the powers that be for my comments in regards to the Boy Scouts decision, so I was gonna keep my fingers idle. However, as soon as I walked in the door tonight, the first words out of my wife's mouth was, "seeing as how this country is headed straight to hell, the loud mouth minority in your face, is there another country in the world where we can raise our kids and G-y marriage is outlawed?"

I, for one, am tired of being PC. The minority movement is just that, the minority! It took my wife's comments tonight to make me truly realize that the silent majority needs to wake up! I will no longer sit idely by and not express my opinion.

Am I the only one here on OSA that is tired of the BS, PC? Gosh darnnit' I am F'in tired of the loud mouth "left" agenda! :angry3::mad::madbox::pissed:

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son and I had this discussion last week. Unfortunately, there is no where on planet earth that has the freedoms that we do, even with the erosion that we are experiencing daily. Spata, we might want to join Y'all in the move..

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The left agenda has grown tired, I hear you... But nobody is going to catch a case of the gay when their marriage is rightfully legal and recognized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom