You cam only pick 2........What would they be......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it’s new leather boots, I’d go with those and apple pie. There’s nothing like walking into a real western clothing store and getting that whiff of the the new boots and belts.

Years ago, we got a new set of real overstuffed leather chairs for a faculty lounge, and every guy who walked into the room said the same thing when asked what it smelled like—baseball. It did, too: it smelled like a new baseball glove. There was also a coffee maker in a little room that attached to that room, so it usually smelled like baseball and fresh coffee. It’s one of the things I miss about that place…

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fresh Cut Grass and Strong Coffee/ Specifically, the big red plastic Folgers container. Open the lid, stick my nose in there and pull a hard sniff like doing a line off a hookers azz cheek.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just about any of the above or hundreds of other sources. My sense of smell has pretty much gone away as it takes something really strong for me to smell it.

41 years of smoking, working with LPG with ethyl mercaptan as an odorant, and anhydrous ammonia will do in one's sense of smell.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Campfire and right before it rains!! At the same time with a hot cup of strong coffee waiting on that home made bread!!! Just 2 is just devious!! :cool: So I cheated ! 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom