You got to be kidding me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so sad people stoop to that level. baseball is a sport there is a risk of injury . won't defend the company making the bats. i always prefer good ole. wood bats.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazing Simply Amazing. I think I'll sue the manufacturer of baseball cleets next. Emotional damage when a player on the other team was able to beat the throw to the base. The cleets caused an unfair advantage by way of traction. Therefore giving the other team an edge that might not have originally been present. My son is emotionally damaged due to the loss. Its all the cleet's Manufacturer's fault. No one else.

I'm seeking Damages of $2.17. Approxmiate cost of a Route 44 Dr. Pepper from Sonic.

File the claim on your Health Insurance and live with the inherant risks of the sport. I know a guy from Duncan who took a line drive to the mouth during a High School game. Oral Surgery was required to repair the damage the ball caused. The parents sure didn't think about suing anyone. Its the risk you take.

Now I will say this. I remember several years back aluminum bats were getting a bad rap for being to effective in launching a ball(Exit Speed as it is mentioned). All I have to say is I want a bat I can bunt with that will send the ball over the center field wall. When that happens, aluminum bats will have come to far to be safe.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People sue for everything its crazy. In aviation it happens constantly, retard crashes helicopter for being a retard. Retards parents sue helicopter company for whatever reason. Its crazy

Latest posts

Top Bottom