You guys should quit ragging on the MAN Alex Jones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone who criticizes Alex Jones before they listen to him for 90 days and looking up the sources he often cites or doing your own independent research, is doing themselves a dis-service. Otherwise, a couple bandwagon soundbytes put out by MSNBC are not sufficient for you to form an educated opinion. See, I know a little secret that most of you rh-positive zombies do not...YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE 100% WITH A PERSON TO HARVEST INFORMATION AND PERSPECTIVE FROM THEIR SHOW. I often criticize Bill O'reilly but I still listen to what he has to say rather than shut him down because he says one thing I disagree with..actually, he says many, but I still like to see how the "center-right" perceives things and he is a good avenue for that ...Sure, I lost a lot of respect for him spewing lies about the "gun show loophole" and saying stuff like "anyone can buy machine guns legally over then net and other "heavy weaponry""...but my point is, if you hear Beck or Rush or Savage or Jones or Levin, etc, etc...you can learn things from them and look up what they say, and it's okay of they give OPINIONS you do not like or put their own spin on certain things for showmanship...they are both commentators and entertainers at the same time.

So don't hate on Alex Jones unless you give him a fair shake...I hated on him in 2001 without hearing anything he really had to say and missed out on 11yrs of his materials...I heard him for the 1st time after 9/11 say it was an inside job and I immediately hated him, branded him a liberal and a nut and never listened to him again...until after 0bama was elected, I watched the 1st part of Jones's film "The 0bama Deception". Then, when OWS movement rolled around, I decided to see what he had to say about that too..he said it was mainly liberals (which it was) and his intellectual honesty prompted me to start reading the headlines on Infowars.com and listening to his daily radio show. I was guilty of labeling him nuts and then later when I re-discovered him, I even looked back at some of his materials from the 90's and realized how much I actually agree with the guy despite his PRESENTATION which turns off a lot of people. I bet 80% of his material would be accepted by the majority of this board if it was listened to instead of dismissed, and presented by someone else in a different way...again, you must be be genetically capable and non-emotional enough to truly understand. LOL

And a nice example of what I'm talking about is that Rachel Maddow said that Alex Jones said that 0bama sent the May Tornadoes through Moore...LOL What a crock of crap...he never said that but MSNBC wanted to smear him just like they smear all patriots and libertarians...

Last edited:

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who criticizes Alex Jones before they listen to him for 90 days and looking up the sources he often cites or doing your own independent research, is doing themselves a dis-service. Otherwise, a couple bandwagon soundbytes put out by MSNBC are not sufficient for you to form an educated opinion. See, I know a little secret that most of you rh-positive zombies do not...YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE 100% WITH A PERSON TO HARVEST INFORMATION AND PERSPECTIVE FROM THEIR SHOW. I often criticize Bill O'reilly but I still listen to what he has to say rather than shut him down because he says one thing I disagree with..actually, he says many, but I still like to see how the "center-right" perceives things and he is a good avenue for that ...Sure, I lost a lot of respect for him spewing lies about the "gun show loophole" and saying stuff like "anyone can buy machine guns legally over then net and other "heavy weaponry""...but my point is, if you hear Beck or Rush or Savage or Jones or Levin, etc, etc...you can learn things from them and look up what they say, and it's okay of they give OPINIONS you do not like or put their own spin on certain things for showmanship...they are both commentators and entertainers at the same time.

So don't hate on Alex Jones unless you give him a fair shake...I hated on him in 2001 without hearing anything he really had to say and missed out on 11yrs of his materials...I heard him for the 1st time after 9/11 say it was an inside job and I immediately hated him, branded him a liberal and a nut and never listened to him again...until after 0bama was elected, I watched the 1st part of Jones's film "The 0bama Deception". Then, when OWS movement rolled around, I decided to see what he had to say about that too..he said it was mainly liberals (which it was) and his intellectual honesty prompted me to start reading the headlines on Infowars.com and listening to his daily radio show. I was guilty of labeling him nuts and then later when I re-discovered him, I even looked back at some of his materials from the 90's and realized how much I actually agree with the guy despite his PRESENTATION which turns off a lot of people. I bet 80% of his material would be accepted by the majority of this board if it was listened to instead of dismissed, and presented by someone else in a different way...again, you must be rh-negative to be genetically capable and non-emotional enough to truly understand. LOL

And a nice example of what I'm talking about is that Rachel Maddow said that Alex Jones said that 0bama sent the May Tornadoes through Moore...LOL What a crock of crap...he never said that but MSNBC wanted to smear him just like they smear all patriots and libertarians...

Lots of good points here. I'm like that with Limbaugh, agree with most of what he says but have a hard time getting past his arrogant delivery.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who criticizes Alex Jones before they listen to him for 90 days and looking up the sources he often cites or doing your own independent research, is doing themselves a dis-service.

Have you really given Rachel Maddow a fair shake?
Why not just listen to her for 90 days?

Latest posts

Top Bottom