You have a table at Wannamacher? Please list your location (and what you have) here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rijas is upstairs north wall In the middle didn't bother to note in particular. Trying to look like badass twins or something. They won my award for dumbest looking people award.

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great day! The Tulsa Arms Show was a lot better this time than it was in November. We sold a lot more than we did last time. This show is the Tulsa Arms Show I remembered from the past.

We loaded everything that we could fit in the trailer, and three vehicles and wished that we could have brought more. The sales Friday to other dealers or people with dealer badges was fantastic. The sales today (Saturday) was also fantastic. The tables in our island are looking very bare. We sold all but 5 of the Mark's Firearms Custom built weapons.

Wednesday and Thursday we were real lucky and received shipments from suppliers of hard to find weapons that they have been promising for a long time. We did not put those out for the dealers, because they would be gone real fast. All of those weapons were sold to customers in the first hour Saturday morning. A couple customers was very upset arguing over who would be able to purchase the last PMR 30 we had. It was sold to the first person to show cash for that sale, one had cash, the other did not.

We still have inventory, if the Sunday sales are even 1/4 as good as Saturday's, the vehicles will be empty and the trailer will be very light.

I was able to see several OSA members, but because they did not give me their OSA user name, and my memory is not what it once was, I cannot at this time give you their name. I did get to meet the remarkable Rucas, a great guy. I also was able to say hi to the guys at Fat Boy Tactical, and sent several customers to them that were asking for items that I did not bring, and I felt they had. I am sure they also had a great day too.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a great day! The Tulsa Arms Show was a lot better this time than it was in November. We sold a lot more than we did last time. This show is the Tulsa Arms Show I remembered from the past.

We loaded everything that we could fit in the trailer, and three vehicles and wished that we could have brought more. The sales Friday to other dealers or people with dealer badges was fantastic. The sales today (Saturday) was also fantastic. The tables in our island are looking very bare. We sold all but 5 of the Mark's Firearms Custom built weapons.

Wednesday and Thursday we were real lucky and received shipments from suppliers of hard to find weapons that they have been promising for a long time. We did not put those out for the dealers, because they would be gone real fast. All of those weapons were sold to customers in the first hour Saturday morning. A couple customers was very upset arguing over who would be able to purchase the last PMR 30 we had. It was sold to the first person to show cash for that sale, one had cash, the other did not.

We still have inventory, if the Sunday sales are even 1/4 as good as Saturday's, the vehicles will be empty and the trailer will be very light.

I was able to see several OSA members, but because they did not give me their OSA user name, and my memory is not what it once was, I cannot at this time give you their name. I did get to meet the remarkable Rucas, a great guy. I also was able to say hi to the guys at Fat Boy Tactical, and sent several customers to them that were asking for items that I did not bring, and I felt they had. I am sure they also had a great day too.

I met you on Friday, it was good to put a name with a face. What hard to find weapon did you have that I missed out on!

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had 6 Glock 42's, 4 KelTec PMR 30's, and a Colt Python 6" that I culled out of my collection, they all went real fast Saturday morning, we did not put any of them out until 8:00, so there would be some items displayed the customers asked for the most in my island. I knew they would go fast, but not as fast as they did.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up a program? I was under the impression that they handed these out at the door to everyone coming in. I only saw a few people that had one. I sprung for a half-page ad and a bold listing.... Did I waste my $$$? Did anyone see the ad for my $1000 to win 2-gun April 26?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up a program? I was under the impression that they handed these out at the door to everyone coming in. I only saw a few people that had one. I sprung for a half-page ad and a bold listing.... Did I waste my $$$? Did anyone see the ad for my $1000 to win 2-gun April 26?

Looked for a program but never saw one...definitely wasn't handed one when I walked in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom