You say TOMATO...I say BULL$H!T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care if he "views it" as pink unicorns dancing aross a rainbow and sh!++ing skittles, he's a pathologically lying little gun grabber. And I wouldn't trust him alone in a room with my daughter, unless she was armed.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought gun safety had to do with keeping your muzzle pointed in a safe direction? I've really been amazed how ignorant a majority of our elected officials are on firearms. My five year old is better educated than most of them.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care if he "views it" as pink unicorns dancing aross a rainbow and sh!++ing skittles, he's a pathologically lying little gun grabber. And I wouldn't trust him alone in a room with my daughter, unless she was armed.

After working in DOC for fifteen years, I can say that Uncle Joe sure does look like a Pedophile! It's uncanny how the majority of them have the ability to make you feel like taking a boiling bleach shower just by walking by...

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After working in DOC for fifteen years, I can say that Uncle Joe sure does look like a Pedophile! It's uncanny how the majority of them have the ability to make you feel like taking a boiling bleach shower just by walking by...

Apologies for the thread jack, but by any chance have you worked at JBCC?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't even finish the video because I got so mad. Biden really sickens me. How could you live with yourself lying that much. And most of what he says sounds like he is making it up. I loved the part how police are being outgunned and when the AWB of 94 expired crimes went up and when it was in effect crime dropped. I guess the FBI lied about the crime statistics. He lies have no bounds. And ignorant Americans want to believe that lying fool. Its really sad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom