You thought you like to buy guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does he ever mention how many there are? Looks like 22 easy to count handguns, not sure about the rifles, or the stuff on the top rack...I guess there's around 50 total...

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does he ever mention how many there are? Looks like 22 easy to count handguns, not sure about the rifles, or the stuff on the top rack...I guess there's around 50 total...
He doesn't say but I was guessing 40-50ish. The real question is, is this supposed to be impressive?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh rly? Tell me of these events. Did you hear about them on the Alex Jones show?

Alex Jones? Not talking about gov conspiracies there sparky...... rather real events. It's honestly no secret that people are slipping on being discreet with their collections and are paying for it. Start with the home invasion thread here on OSA..... then google Rabon Martin here in Tulsa... then look into the latest home invasion here in Broken Arrow involving 5 kids. I guess I'm just a bit more wise and/or don't think it's smart to advertise on youtube but hey go for it..... I'm sure nature will run it's course.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alex Jones? Not talking about gov conspiracies there sparky...... rather real events. It's honestly no secret that people are slipping on being discreet with their collections and are paying for it. Start with the home invasion thread here on OSA..... then google Rabon Martin here in Tulsa... then look into the latest home invasion here in Broken Arrow involving 5 kids. I guess I'm just a bit more wise and/or don't think it's smart to advertise on youtube but hey go for it..... I'm sure nature will run it's course.

Damn it GM, just let Darwin's theories work! Don't interfere with any common sense advice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom