You will cry....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I challenge ANYBODY to watch that vid and keep a straight face! :tounge2:

Well...except for maybe some pinko, liberal who belongs to the "save the whales but kill the babies" group. :finger: Those bastards just ain't quite right. :screwy:

God Bless America and the men and women who protect her! :patriot:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The little girl with santa early in the video gets to me.

ainapcache.boston.com_universal_site_graphics_blogs_bigpicture_afghan_09_29_10_a39_25267651.jpg

from an earlier thread
http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?100945-There-s-no-title-for-this-one

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that one before. It's definitely a tear jerker. I'm afraid to watch it again, or my eyes will be blurry all night. I think anyone who isn't moved by it doesn't have a soul.

I'm tearing up just thinking about it, and I haven't watched it this time around.

Now I think I'm going to go watch Taking Chance again tonight. I love that movie.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen that one before. It's definitely a tear jerker. I'm afraid to watch it again, or my eyes will be blurry all night. I think anyone who isn't moved by it doesn't have a soul.

I'm tearing up just thinking about it, and I haven't watched it this time around.

Now I think I'm going to go watch Taking Chance again tonight. I love that movie.

That would be your "save the whales but kill the babies group."

Latest posts

Top Bottom