Worth a listen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot-2023-08-17-at-9.46.31-PM-878x1024.png

Screenshot-2023-08-17-at-9.46.48-PM-830x1024.png

Screenshot-2023-08-17-at-9.47.09-PM-836x1024.png

:bowdown:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What an incredible voice and equally incredible story. He's absolutely right. We do live in the greatest country on earth and it's slowly going away. What happened to us? Why is our good ol' U, S of A turned into the biggest cesspool in the world? Why do people (yours truly included) talk a big talk about doing something about it, only to back down and sink back into our little hole in the wall when it comes right down to the nut cuttin'?. I dunno. I dunno what's in store for our kids and grandkids, but it's gotdamned awful. I hope and pray that the Good Lord comes and raptures us all away before it gets any worse.

:patriot:

BTW, I don't think I've ever seen anybody play the dobro like that.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What an incredible voice and equally incredible story. He's absolutely right. We do live in the greatest country on earth and it's slowly going away. What happened to us? Why is our good ol' U, S of A turned into the biggest cesspool in the world? Why do people (yours truly included) talk a big talk about doing something about it, only to back down and sink back into our little hole in the wall when it comes right down to the nut cuttin'?. I dunno. I dunno what's in store for our kids and grandkids, but it's gotdamned awful. I hope and pray that the Good Lord comes and raptures us all away before it gets any worse.

:patriot:

BTW, I don't think I've ever seen anybody play the dobro like that.
He plays it left handed too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom