Your Boog rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's mine:
0B06A7C2-F1E8-447D-B5DC-5CF0D9E822FA.jpeg

This going to be faaabulous!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which rifle? That's easy, my collection is small enough I would take all two of em, both being 5.56. Step son would get my DPMS, I would get the one in my profile pic, wife would get the 9mm AR9 pistol I just built. Stepson would carry all the ammo though :D

Edit: Here are some pics.

riflecomplete edited.jpg
20200420_162059.jpg

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Sub2000 in .40 with about 20 magazines to fit it. I should dig it out and troubleshoot it, do some upgrades. I haven't fired it since its initial range session when it was having tons of failure to feeds. I don't know if it just needs a good cleaning or the feedramp polished or what. But honestly, with some upgrades, it would be a nice little gun.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a Sub2000 in .40 with about 20 magazines to fit it. I should dig it out and troubleshoot it, do some upgrades. I haven't fired it since its initial range session when it was having tons of failure to feeds. I don't know if it just needs a good cleaning or the feedramp polished or what. But honestly, with some upgrades, it would be a nice little gun.
Mine was finicky about bullet style. I loaded up some truncated cast bullets and it ran like a sewing machine. I could pull the trigger as fast I wanted with no hiccups

Latest posts

Top Bottom