Your Boog rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was finicky about bullet style. I loaded up some truncated cast bullets and it ran like a sewing machine. I could pull the trigger as fast I wanted with no hiccups

I wondered how much was because most .40S&W FMJs have that flat face? I didn't try any HP through it. But I think I'll break it out, clean it up, maybe polish the feed ramp a little, try it out again and see how things go. I never badmouthed the gun, because I literally took it out of the box and loaded it up. No initial cleaning, no lube, nothing. So maybe that is all it needs and I just never bothered.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s my problem. I have too many to choose from. Do I go with the Mk18 for cqb or do I go balls out with the Serbu BFG50A?

But if we’re going on logic for full on big igloo, it’s really going to depend on what’s happening and where. I’m about to get a DJI drone with a zenmuse FLIR camera so I can do some light recon. I like knowing what’s coming before I have to take action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
xoeezinvo0z41.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope to someday own a gun like you folks!! Maybe Ill get one of those AR-14s?

Get in line!

Shhh....

....c'mon, Guys. Ixnay on the talk about "those" rifles. Those who are really in the know about such things know that it is only the "special operators" that can have those weapons. You will be outing yourselves is you keep talking about them.

Shoot, even the Seal Teams and Delta Force can't get ahold of that weapon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom