Your favorite .22lr pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stainlessbutcher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first opportunity I had to shoot it and after the difficulty I had with ammo, I did do a detailed strip and clean. It was pretty foul, and I found a few pieces that need to be replaced. I ordered the parts last night. I should see them in a couple of days. The extractor was sorta worn, slide return spring cradle thing on the back end was broken so it's getting replaced, and a few other miscellaneous parts. 21 bucks total for the parts..you can't beat that.

B.

have you detail striped and cleaned it yet? if not you need to, not necessary to detail strip the frame but you 'must' detail strip the slide and thoroughly clean it.. I've never heard of a Mark series being picky about ammo, thing about 22's is they're very dirty as they don't burn all the powder, so they need to be cleaned every now and again, if you're unsure about striping it goto youtube for a vid..

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wanted a Walther TPH, but my Buckmark is my favorite. :)

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG2749.jpg

I just peed in my pants a little.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are my S&Ws...

Model 422 x2 and a Model 622 stainless

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Both 422s are NIB infired but I have over 20k rounds through my 622, it was the first semiauto I bought back in 89 my favorite so far..

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be one of the one's I'll bring to the USSA suppressor shoot if it happens. :)

GTG is this one of the .22's we got to shoot at the Wounded Warrior event? Both of those pistols were really outstanding, but the Buckmark was my personal favorite. My MKIII is setup in a very similar way now. lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom