Your next gun purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjtrish

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want both of these.

Today, I want what Ted Nugent carries - a 10mm of the Glock variety...

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Glock29_1.jpg

And one of these little .22 Mag bad boys for deep conceal...

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_NAA22MagMini_revolver.jpg

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most likely this bad boy:

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41NcAzNBmaL._SS400_.jpg

after I CNC that baby, I want to build a mauser 98/remington 700 action from scratch, finish a couple sarco 1911 frame/slide castings, and thread the barrel on my 98fs (would be easier on a lathe of course, but meh)

Before you spend your paycheck on that fancy drill press, shop around for a good used full sized mill. I paid $1500 for a Canadian made Excello, variable speed, 9x42. It was like new. Very high quality.

Those little asian ones are okay, but not rigid enough to take any serious cuts. Not nearly as tight on the tolerences either.

Just some friendly advice from a guy that has had both.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think the next one is going to be a Sig Mosquito. (Since I already bought it at Medlocks. Just need to pick it up this weekend. After that, I am really looking toward another Glock or maybe even an AR-10 platform in 7mm-08

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before you spend your paycheck on that fancy drill press, shop around for a good used full sized mill. I paid $1500 for a Canadian made Excello, variable speed, 9x42. It was like new. Very high quality.

Those little asian ones are okay, but not rigid enough to take any serious cuts. Not nearly as tight on the tolerences either.

Just some friendly advice from a guy that has had both.

Yeah,i would love a nicer one, however i'd have to come up with something i could build the wife to convince her it's worth that much coin lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom