You've Got To Be Freaking Kidding Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a story on this featured on KOTV this morning:

http://www.flocabulary.com/

Flocabulary produces educational hip-hop music and engaging curricular materials to teach academic content for grades K-12.

"Ingenious" says Oprah and Friends? Really? With one section titled "Old Dead White Guy"? Teaching kids vocabulary by referencing gansta rap songs. I give up.

They even think of dragging this garbage into my kids school and there's going to be one pissed off father in the administration building, and I won't allow that BS in my house. The dumbing down of America continues.....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The LGBT Community of Norman put it best ... I feel so marginalized right now ... Good grief ... Racism is alive and well in America. "Old Dead White Guy" my behind. And "they" wonder why I have the attitude I do.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yo yo easy homie...

Yeah, I know ... thank GAWD I am an old white woman ... I have said for years that the middle class white American male is the most discriminated against species on the planet.

I gotta stop now or I am gonna get in trouble ... :fullauto:

I have very few "hot button" issues ... Just in case you hadn't noticed, this is one of them ...

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you look at their website, it looks pretty tame - though I don't want my kids spouting hip-hop anything around me. But what they showed on the segment this morning directly referenced gansta rap songs in the cirriculum, by popular thug artists. Wish I could find it, but Channel 6 doesn't have the story up on their website.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I know ... thank GAWD I am an old white woman ... I have said for years that the middle class white American male is the most discriminated against species on the planet.

I gotta stop now or I am gonna get in trouble ... :fullauto:

I have very few "hot button" issues ... Just in case you hadn't noticed, this is one of them ...

easy home girl...:pms2:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No sweat; with all of the indoctrination our kids are getting these days, it won't be but a few more generations and there won't be any left anyway.

I'll have to shut up too, lest I end up in the doghouse with you....

Latest posts

Top Bottom