you've got to be kidding me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armed teachers.

Yep.

We just can't pay for "extra" security. I know, I know, "but if it saved the life of one child". I'm sorry. The reality of it is, we can't afford it. There is no money to pay for it.

My wife teaches. I'd like her to be able to be armed. I've got a buddy that teaches at a fairly rural school, it's a suburb of Tulsa really, and kids have continued to move into the district. They've grown as required to handle the influx of kids, but, they've got thirteen (13) buildings at the HS. No way that district can afford to put an "extra" armed security guard in every building, and the town he's in doesn't have 13 officers on the entire police force. Not gonna happen. If we want them protected by armed resistance, it's gonna have to be teachers and administrators. It just is. There simply isn't the money in a lot of districts for the other option.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have a link? I'd like to read it. If what you say is true it just shows how little she understands what she's talking about. I hope she keeps moving to the ridiculous left. The further she goes to the left the more reasonable 2A support looks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom