Zero @ 36 yards ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doyen

Marksman
Reaction score
I personally use a 50yard zero with a 1.93” optic height on my 16” 5.56. There are so many variables other than zero distance such as barrel length, ammo, hob etc etc. That being said I think knowing your hold overs/ballistics is more important.

You should check out the video below

Last edited:

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I zero my yard rifle at 25 yards. Armadillo's and grinners that dig up the yard looking for grubs are public enemy #1 at our place. I've spent hundreds of dollars trying to eliminate the food source that attracts them with zero success.
.04 cent .22 LR works better.
My neighbor swears by milk thistle it is supposed to take care of the grubs and keep them gone for several years it’s supposed to give the grubs a disease that makes them unappealing to armadillos and gophers/ moles

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He said it’s granules so just push spreader I don’t think it grows anything just gets into the soil and the grubs eat it, it makes them sick and taste bad then stays in the soil after the grubs die off.
Thanks! I get some stuff online that is a deterrent that seems to work well for about 3-4 months, but they come back. I need something to sterilize the ground eliminating the worms and grubs forever.
With the EPA rules currently, I'm sure nothing like that exists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom