Global Warming is Real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers...

...saw that a few years ago and even have the DVD. His discussions with various types of scientists certainly leads one to wonder about many of the "scientific" findings over the years. Plus, a few months ago, I stumbled upon information that showed that there were dinosaur tracks and human footprints in the same layer of sediment, leading one to think that man and dinosaurs did exist together.
It is informative to say the least.

Even if a person does not agree with it, I would encourage them to watch at least the first 5 minutes or so about Mt. St. Helen and the 1980 Eruption Statistics. Before and After Pictures are pretty Eye opening.
There are quite a few film clips around showing the Power and Devastation of that Event.

I couldn't imagine the Devastation of the Flood.

Another web site I like to frequent is The Ark Encounter, located in Kentucky.

Were the Dino Tracks in New Mexico?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is informative to say the least.

Even if a person does not agree with it, I would encourage them to watch at least the first 5 minutes or so about Mt. St. Helen and the 1980 Eruption Statistics. Before and After Pictures are pretty Eye opening.
There are quite a few film clips around showing the Power and Devastation of that Event.

I couldn't imagine the Devastation of the Flood.

Another web site I like to frequent is The Ark Encounter, located in Kentucky.

Were the Dino Tracks in New Mexico?

Near Glen Rose, TX. They found them in a river/stream bed, and even went to the trouble and expense to dam it off and pump the water to local farmers for irrigation in order to get to the cretaceous layer where they were found. In the past, I also posted a picture here of an artifact showing a dinosaur track intruded over a human track.

In the picture below, it has had a bit of manipulation done. They poured water into each track so that they would show up better in the image.

Human and Dinosaur Footprints Together in Texas.jpg

The artifact with a dinosaur track over a human one.

Alvis Delk Print1.jpg

With respect to the "Is Genesis History" website, they seem to have other videos there as well.

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Near Glen Rose, TX. They found them in a river/stream bed, and even went to the trouble and expense to dam it off and pump the water to local farmers for irrigation in order to get to the cretaceous layer where they were found. In the past, I also posted a picture here of an artifact showing a dinosaur track intruded over a human track.

In the picture below, it has had a bit of manipulation done. They poured water into each track so that they would show up better in the image.

View attachment 522760

The artifact with a dinosaur track over a human one.

View attachment 522761

With respect to the "Is Genesis History" website, they seem to have other videos there as well.
Real Cool

I am definitely going to try and go there sometime. We go to Austin on occasion to visit our son once in a while, always looking for side trips on the way. Looks like they have a nice museum and Dino Park there, amazing stuff. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom