Let's see your deer blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of, I killed 6 crows yesterday morning here in east TX while pig hunting with a 22 using subsonic ammo before they could figure out what was happening.
I dropped 3 and had 3 fludder off into some pines, and I didn’t go look for them.
View attachment 517626
Way to go retrieverman, well done! đź‘Ť

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
question for those of you that hunt from ground blinds - Any of you were glasses? I sat in the ground blind I posted earlier and was in all black including a balaclava. Only thing that wasn't black was the open face part and I wear glasses. The does came past a cedar tree that blocked the view but once passed it and looked over at the ground blind then heads started bobbing up and down along with a foot stomp or two. I never moved. I had a similar thing happen last year in our redneck blind on the trailer. Assume it's the glasses and not the Mexican food from the night before! :)
I used to wear glasses and it caused me no big issues with deer. I did hate wearing them in the rain.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin would wear blue jeans camo jacket smoke non stop and shoot dear.
Unless you wear something shiny or white, I’ve never found what I wear makes any difference, and I’ve known a bunch of people that smoke on the deer stand and kill deer. It’s never made sense to me. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom