Ultimate Deer Hunting Condo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, How tall to the floor?

its 6' 4" tall at the front so I could stand and stretch. It slopes to 6 foot at the back for runoff.

the bottom window sill height is set for a specific chair height, so a good gun rest can be utilized.
if done again, my windows would not be that high. Lets in too much light and the deer have looked up there and spotted movement.
The top half of the windows are now spray painted flat black. Much better.

As far as a urinal, no problem. Some of the hunting catalogs have a device that screws onto a 2 liter bottle. It has a small fresh water reservoir above the opening. One does their business in the opening, open the valve for a small flush, and put the stopper in it to keep any odors in the bottle.
I'm thinking a guy could run a hose to the ground, dig a hole, fill it with gravel, put the hose in there, and cover back up with dirt. Kind of a redneck septic tank.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any real issue with those luxury deer killing stations, heck I wouldn't mind having a go out of one but I don't think I'd call it hunting.

Whenever I strike it rich through foreign currency trading (should be in a few weeks, I'm positive) I'm gonna buy several hundred acres outside of town, and build my entire house on stilts so that it's just a 3500 sq ft blind.

thehunted

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't posted on here in quite some time. Life got the best of me and have been covered up for various reasons. I see a lot of post regarding different window systems. I am not posting this response in hope of passing any advertising rules established on this site. If it does please feel free to move/delete as needed. However, I do own a company that manufactures windows and door solely for the use in deer stands. Check us out at www.deerviewwindows.com and would be more then glad to discuss anything. Once again not trying to advertise but only lend a hand.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have'tn posted on here in quite some time. Life got the best of me and have been covered for various reasons. I see a lot of post regarding different window systems. I am not posting this response in hope of passing any advertising rules established on this site. If it does please feel free to move/delete as needed. However, I do own a company that manufactures windows and door solely for the use in deer stands. Check us out at www.deerviewwindows.com and would be more then glad to discuss anything. Once again not trying to advertise but only lend a hand.

WOW, when I get to that point I'll definitely be in touch!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have any real issue with those luxury deer killing stations, heck I wouldn't mind having a go out of one but I don't think I'd call it hunting.

You gotta remember, those huge luxury condo's are for "corporate retreats" which is another term for gettin' out of the house to do a little drinkin, and if deer shows up, sombody shoot him.
I used to have some pics of one that would make the one I posted, look like an out house. lost it though.

jnltrading

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what your up against for the perfect blind.

[Broken External Image]

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_deerblind2.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_deerblind1.jpg

Unless you want the ultimate duck blind

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_ATT00260_1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_ATT00257_1.jpg

I do like this one!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom