Zimmerman prosecutors interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was pathetic at best, I watched it live & could not believe they had the nerve to make the comments they did. But at the same time sadly I was not surprised by their ignorance.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to punch those prosecutors right in their faces. And that one had the nerve to say there are too many people carrying guns that shouldn't be. What a loser. You can clearly see his stance on the 2A. I love the women getting on their saying this could have been anyone's baby, this could have been your baby. Well lady, if it had been my baby, he wouldn't have been a thug that was looking for trouble. I actually discipline my child. Obviously Martin never had any discipline. Now the money hungry parents want to file a civil suit. Anything to try and get rich off their dead son. This whole case makes me sick.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to punch those prosecutors right in their faces. And that one had the nerve to say there are too many people carrying guns that shouldn't be. What a loser. You can clearly see his stance on the 2A. I love the women getting on their saying this could have been anyone's baby, this could have been your baby. Well lady, if it had been my baby, he wouldn't have been a thug that was looking for trouble. I actually discipline my child. Obviously Martin never had any discipline. Now the money hungry parents want to file a civil suit. Anything to try and get rich off their dead son. This whole case makes me sick.

A civil suit could be really bad for self defense shootings. I hope that when they file a civil suit it gets thrown out.

I also like how the prosecutors came up with their own series of events such as when he drew his gun with zero evidence to support the theory. Then they completely ignore the sequence of events that is at the least mostly supported by evidence.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A civil suit could be really bad for self defense shootings. I hope that when they file a civil suit it gets thrown out.

I also like how the prosecutors came up with their own series of events such as when he drew his gun with zero evidence to support the theory. Then they completely ignore the sequence of events that is at the least mostly supported by evidence.

Zimmerman's defense addressed the situation for if he gets a civil case brought against him & they are prepared to fight. Coming off the heels of a not guilty verdict from a jury trial it's gonna be hard for them to win anything from Zimmerman now & they will be lucky if he doesn't counter for mental/emotional stress & what not. I actually think he could & come away with a huge settlement if he so desired.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to see this drag on, but I agree.

It would be a waste of time. Unless Zimmerman's team had concrete evidence that the prosecution conspired to railroad an innocent man, the prosecution would invoke Qualified Immunity and the case would be dismissed with prejudice.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be a waste of time. Unless Zimmerman's team had concrete evidence that the prosecution conspired to railroad an innocent man, the prosecution would invoke Qualified Immunity and the case would be dismissed with prejudice.

Doesn't the prosecutor being indicted over false information in obtaining the arrest warrant qualify as enough evidence for him to file suit against them?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't the prosecutor being indicted over false information in obtaining the arrest warrant qualify as enough evidence for him to file suit against them?

No. The prosecutor would have to be found guilty of providing false information on an affadavit. Then there would need to be a separate hearing over the revocation of Qualified Immunity. Only then could Zimmerman's legal team have a prayer in pressing a civil suit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom