Zimmerman prosecutors interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. The prosecutor would have to be found guilty of providing false information on an affadavit. Then there would need to be a separate hearing over the revocation of Qualified Immunity. Only then could Zimmerman's legal team have a prayer in pressing a civil suit.

So the person already being arrested for this isn't enough evidence for them to start making a case? You would think if there was strong enough evidence for them to indict her over the false information for the arrest warrant he would have a case. I wouldn't imagine them indicting her this quickly without evidence, especially when everyone is crying about Martin not getting a fair trial. Yet this situation clearly indicates Zimmerman was not meant to get a fair trial, he was being used as a political pawn the entire time.

So do they have to wait for her to actually get convicted before he would have enough to bring a case against them?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the person already being arrested for this isn't enough evidence for them to start making a case? You would think if there was strong enough evidence for them to indict her over the false information for the arrest warrant he would have a case. I wouldn't imagine them indicting her this quickly without evidence, especially when everyone is crying about Martin not getting a fair trial. Yet this situation clearly indicates Zimmerman was not meant to get a fair trial, he was being used as a political pawn the entire time.

So do they have to wait for her to actually get convicted before he would have enough to bring a case against them?

If they brought it without the aforementioned, it could get dismissed with prejudice. That means they could never refile. Ine thing is absolute, the "justice" system protects their own.

I understand why there is qualified immunity. I just dont see how so many people can purposely lie cheat and steal and still hide behind it.

Exactly. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom