Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about Hobbes but I don't think he had anything to fear.
If Barney Fife stays in his car, and keeps his bullet in his pocket, we never even hear about this.
This is what vexes me so about this whole thread. Conservatives defending a busybody who has to investigate a person walking down the street minding his own business.

What a moronic statement. Upon what basis do you assert an obligation on Zimmerman's part to stay in his car? What lofty tome of Neighborhood Watch policy & procedure are you relying upon?

Walking down the street? No - try walking inside a gated community, which is private property that has gone to greater lengths to limit access to authorized persons only. A community where Zimmerman was a member of an established Neighborhood Watch and where, as a unit owner, was in fact a part owner of the common areas.

This case is pushing buttons with many here because of the ramifications that all firearm-carrying civilians could face. After the incredible media smear, any one of us could end up looking like a trigger happy clown, irrespective of the truth.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See, there you go again!

Where did I say personal attacks? You can't stop trying to put words in my mouth, can you?
You tried to back me into holding a position that I don't hold by claiming I said something I didn't.

You want to argue the case or continue to try and mis-characterize my position?

Back that accusation up or GTFO.

So, you can't then.

You just resort to false accusations when you're in a bind in a interwebz argument.

You went there first Hobbes, not me. You want it both ways, but refuse to accept that reality doesn't allow it in this case. Either he's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by rule of law, or he isn't. You could gripe that the prosecution did a poor job. You could gripe that Zimmerman didn't say enough or do enough to incriminate himself. You could even assert that had this politically motivated prosecution not been forced on everyone, Zimmerman wouldn't have had any adjudication to prevent a HUGE civil suit that he probably would've lost (and rightfully so).

But you can't force the square peg facts presented, into the round hole of a guilty verdict. That's all I've said this entire time. He may well be found guilty in this kangaroo court, but it won't be on the facts presented. It will be on a subjective perception that isn't backed up by fact. That's the real travesty of this case. :(

I'm out again, gotta go shoot in all day tomorrow and I need all the beauty rest I can get! :)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh dear god and all that is sacred and good, please, Hobbes, if you are ever called on a jury trial tell them you are not capable. And there are a few others here that made me second guess their sanity. Ignert for sure - thats a given and to be expected.
How any of you arrived at a less than "not guilty" (actually completely innocent) decision after actually watching and listening to ALL the evidence (not the news media), witnesses (whether credible or not), etc and you still think GZ is guilty of ANYTHING is complete insanity.
Dear god I shudder to think if I were ever in GZ shoes of a SD shooting and having to depend on the masses for my liberty and freedom.
If I were on that jury, as soon as I sat down in that jury room I would have checked "not guilty", no discussion needed.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good video here. I don't agree with all his conclusions but there is some good information I don't see anywhere else. He did still get the point wrong about Zimmerman ignoring the dispatcher. He got it right that he was already out of his car and that the dispatcher made a request and not an order, but he missed the fact that Zimmerman said okay and stopped following. I also think he blurred the line between spanking and beating and really stretched it with the Obama video clip he includes.

[video=youtube_share;bF-Ax5E8EJc]http://youtu.be/bF-Ax5E8EJc[/video]

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Zimmerman got himself into the mess, Martin attacked him, Zimmerman shot and killed Martin and Zimmerman is going to be railroaded. Obama never should have made the comment, "If I had a sone he'd loo just like..." Obama tainted the trial and never should have made any comment if it couldn't be neutral. I believe that Zimmerman is the scapegoat and will be used to prevent rioting. He is what Hillary Clinton was to Benghazi-scapegoat-but she was going to be rewarded politically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom