Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Six female jurors. A trial by one's peers, well. I hope they are Hispanic and have CCLs. People's Court (Volksgerichtshof), a kangaroo court that always decided in favour of the prosecution. The court's president, Roland Freisler, was a fanatical Nazi seen shouting furiously and insulting the accused in the trial. Somehow looks similar...
Lawyer: Zimmerman shot Martin 'because he wanted to'

Zimmerman got his ass into this mess, but he is being railroaded, and this is no trial. This is pure Nazi.

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He'll deserve a just punishment for what happened that night.

:20 p.m. | Updated President Obama spoke in highly personal terms on Friday about how the shooting in Florida of a 17-year-old black youth named Trayvon Martin had affected him, saying that “if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

Edit: This man is being railroaded. He got his ass into this, but this ain't no trial, Glock. This is pure, pure Nazi. Zimmerman didn't stand a chance in court the minute the President of the United States opened his mouth on this...

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Judge Freisler presiding at the People's Court. The accused were essentially convicted on a nod from above. Theatrics were mainstay, and the outcome was never in doubt. When President Obama weighed in on this, the outcome was never in doubt. I don't give a rat's ass! A man deserves a fair trial!

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad treatment? Yes, but it's their job, just as the defense is to defend even a guilty person. It's not a question of right or wrong. It's a question of win and loss.
Self defense? I believe so until evidence proves otherwise.
We wouldn't be talking about it if he hadn't gone one-man-neighborhood-army and chose to intercept an individual. We have zero clue what Martin was doing. We only know the accusations made from the guy who made a conscience choice to pursue and attempt to detain a stranger deemed a threat to someone elses property.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't dwell too much on whether he did it or not. I just don't like what I'm seeing.

Edit: Glock, this is how they do things in Communist Cuba, Islamic Iran, the old Soviet Union. Try him, convict him, exonerate him, but for Pete's sake give him a fair trial! Six women - I don't know if ANY of them have CCLs, I don't know if ANY of them are Hispanic. The President putting in his two cents worth before the jury is even selected...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQc_L0MCds&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

michaeld

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pure Nazi?

You do know that the defense helped pick the jury?

I don't know what happened there that night - because I wasn't there. Just because he had a CCL doesn't mean he was in the right. We don't know what happened. From the evidence I've seen, it looks like he was looking for a fight - but like I said, I wasn't there.

Westsidebob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont think Zimmerman just shot him because he wanted to. I think he, Zimmerman, shouldn't have placed himself in that situation, that was his mistake, once he was attacked, if he was attacked, the shot was justifiable.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom