Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is an excerpt from what I read elsewhere and seen mentioned on the news. Evidence in favor of Zimmerman is being denied him, just like it was for the July Plotters in '44. Put it ALL out there, I say. The jurors seem like a mature, responsible lot, and they need to see the whole picture - not the one being spun by the Freisler Court.

Here’s some of what the defense had learned, and wanted to offer:

Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin’s cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother’s house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to be a potted marijuana plant…

The photos released by Zimmerman’s defense team also show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera.

Let’s be perfectly clear about that “finger” thing that the Huffington Post tried to neutralize in its story. Trayvon was “giving the finger” to his audience. “Giving the finger” is the equivalent of shouting “F–k you!” OK? This isn’t some innocent boy scout sending pictures home to mom, OK? He’s a corrupt, angry juvenile delinquent with a record of fighting and missing school and telling the world to f–k off, he doesn’t care.

Here’s this response to letting the potential jurors know the true story about this thug:

Prosecutors have filed a motion asking Circuit Judge Debra Nelson to prevent the photos, texts and other personal information from being used at the trial…

Attorneys for Martin’s parents said in a statement that the photos and texts were irrelevant to the trial and could pollute the jury pool.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Perhaps the Defense will be able to get that point in, Spata. But there is also a trial going on outside of the courtroom. It is an anamoly of sorts because of Zimmerman's last name. Initially when Jessie Jackson and President Obama and all the retinue jumped in portraying this as a White on Black racially motivated murder - they didn't know Zimmerman was Hispanic. A Hispanic on Black killing confuses the Race Baiters, and the White Apologists don't have anything to wring their hands about either. So as the calvacade of stars come together, they may unite against Concealed Carry.

Last edited:

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an excerpt from what I read elsewhere and seen mentioned on the news. Evidence in favor of Zimmerman is being denied him, just like it was for the July Plotters in '44. Put it ALL out there, I say. The jurors seem like a mature, responsible lot, and they need to see the whole picture - not the one being spun by the Freisler Court.

Here’s some of what the defense had learned, and wanted to offer:

Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin’s cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother’s house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to be a potted marijuana plant…

The photos released by Zimmerman’s defense team also show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera.

Let’s be perfectly clear about that “finger” thing that the Huffington Post tried to neutralize in its story. Trayvon was “giving the finger” to his audience. “Giving the finger” is the equivalent of shouting “F–k you!” OK? This isn’t some innocent boy scout sending pictures home to mom, OK? He’s a corrupt, angry juvenile delinquent with a record of fighting and missing school and telling the world to f–k off, he doesn’t care.

Here’s this response to letting the potential jurors know the true story about this thug:

Prosecutors have filed a motion asking Circuit Judge Debra Nelson to prevent the photos, texts and other personal information from being used at the trial…

Attorneys for Martin’s parents said in a statement that the photos and texts were irrelevant to the trial and could pollute the jury pool.

The fact Martin was a little punk ass kid is irrelevant to Zimmermans case.

Martin probably did beat Zim's arse, but as Zim was most likely the instigator, it's hard to say who was using self defense.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The fact Martin was a little punk ass kid is irrelevant to Zimmermans case.

Martin probably did beat Zim's arse, but as Zim was most likely the instigator, it's hard to say who was using self defense.

Well, the Defense felt that it was relevant. I feel like they are holding this back so they can get a conviction. Everything needs to be out in the open. EVERYTHING. If they convict, they convict. But it better be a fair trial.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point does one lose the right to self defense? Does a dumb decision or mistake constitute your loss of self defense?

Zimmerman should have stayed in the car to be sure but the fact remains that he was on his back having Martin "going MMA on him" when the fatal shot was fired.

You guys that can't see this as a railroading amaze me. I do not think Zimmerman "wanted to kill him", as the prosecutor said, that night. If he did, then why the hell would he call 911 before he did it? It is clear to me that he wanted to stop the vandalism and burglaries that were plaguing his neighborhood.

It is dangerous IMO to Monday morning quarterback these self defense cases. Having the benefit of time and all the facts to judge what happened in the dark in the span of 5 minutes without all the facts. If I am ever in a self defense situation, I want as wide a latitude as possible and I would imagine most of you would as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom